• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thats one smart bunny !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Well, Penny monster hads me running round after her this morining, for the past 40 mins ( I am not exagerating) . I put her and Russell into the run this morining easy. Then I went to put the food bowl in and she charged out the run ! She had me running round the garden trying to catch her then she figured out how to get down the side of the hutches so laid behind them for about 10 mins :L:L. Finaly she came out, but I was prepared I had boarded up the entrance to the garden, so it was just me and her on the patio. She jumped the border, then sat at the other side watching me scramble over it. The amount of times I cornerd her and she ran under my legs or dodged out the way. I managed to chase her into the hutch where I pickde up, but phewww I was out of breath :L:L

I so no the feeling of a hard-to-catch rabbit... :roll: Like your new siggy, by the way. :wave:

ahaa my little Russell just escapes, then I say no russell and he goes back in the run :L:L Wish Penny Monster did this :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:Are you sure Russell is a rabbit? He sounds far too obedient :lol::lol:

:roll:I completely know that feeling Bugsy hides under loads of things lol tries his best not to let me win:roll::lol:

Back