• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grim and Smoo playing in Manchester

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I'm visiting my parents in Manchester fro a week and of course the bunnies come with me. It snowed over night so I'm afraid these are yet more snow pictures. We arrived after dark yesterday so not only had they been cooped up the day before, but it was also their first time back in my parents' garden since July and also their first time in the snow. :)

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00863.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

What a lovely sized garden to run around in, they look like they had lots of fun!

I'm in Whitefield at the moment. :)

And Samus did the biggest binky I've ever seen, but of course my camera was pointed the other way. :roll: :love:

I'm in Whitefield at the moment. :)

And Samus did the biggest binky I've ever seen, but of course my camera was pointed the other way. :roll: :love:

im in radcliffe, :D i don't suppose you called in whitefield morrisons today did you, as this lady smiled at me, i had my bunny hat on, and i didn't know who she was ;) maybe she was just another bunnylover

im in radcliffe, :D i don't suppose you called in whitefield morrisons today did you, as this lady smiled at me, i had my bunny hat on, and i didn't know who she was ;) maybe she was just another bunnylover

Nope. Wasn't me. :)
I'll probably either be wearing a bright green dog hat with black ears or a gray woolen had with cat ears if you see me. :lol:

Back