• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found a new toy for Louie!

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Due to his blindness, it's sometimes hard to find toys that Louie will enjoy.

He ignored the tunnel, perhaps didn't understand it? Wil chew on a box but not go in it/on top of it etc.

BUT, I just gave him a small bunch of keys and he loves them! Keeps chucking them in the air and they give a very noisy rattle as they fall onto the kitchen floor which is tiled :D

Due to his blindness, it's sometimes hard to find toys that Louie will enjoy.

He ignored the tunnel, perhaps didn't understand it? Wil chew on a box but not go in it/on top of it etc.

BUT, I just gave him a small bunch of keys and he loves them! Keeps chucking them in the air and they give a very noisy rattle as they fall onto the kitchen floor which is tiled :D

Thats really sweet. Ginger likes keys too. Will throw them everywhere.

Bless Louie, i do have a soft spot for him :wave:

Aww bless! Bunski runs off with keys if he find any! Funny to chase him round while he clatters keys on the floor! :lol:

I'd never considered giving him keys before, but my Niece got a rabbit last week and they gave the little one keys to play with. Seeing how much she enjoyed them I decided to try Louie with them :D

You can get plastic key type toys for bunnies. I got some once in P@H in the pink boutique type rabbit toy section - they are a plastic black ring with flat pink oblong keys on the ring. Poppy loves to fling them around but they are safer than real metal ones if that helps. :wave:

You can get plastic key type toys for bunnies. I got some once in P@H in the pink boutique type rabbit toy section - they are a plastic black ring with flat pink oblong keys on the ring. Poppy loves to fling them around but they are safer than real metal ones if that helps. :wave:

The keys I've given to Louie are only little padlock sized ones on a small keyring so hopefully he wont kill anyone with them! :lol::lol:

They used to do baby keys for teething but I haven't been able to find any of these!

The keys I've given to Louie are only little padlock sized ones on a small keyring so hopefully he wont kill anyone with them! :lol::lol:

They used to do baby keys for teething but I haven't been able to find any of these!

Yes that's the sort of thing. I'm sure he won't kill anybody with those tiny keys - just thought they might make his mouth a bit sore over time.. but i'm sure he's fine. He's such a cute bunster :love:

Back