• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yellow pages as a toy

shadow05

Mama Doe
ive heard that u can give a rabbit the yelloow pages to dig at and stuff. but was wondering if it would be poisions to them. also if anybody else had any ideas like this.

My Tinkerbell always loved a Yellow Pages :D

Louie has a good old nibble on all sorts of magazines etc that are left lying around :roll:

lol my rabbits just takes aq shine to anything thats mine thinks use to think it was a good idea to run of with my cloths and start digging on them lol

Lil fluffybutt loves to chew any of my books she can get her paws on - gormenghast was lost under my bed a while back and was totally chewed and clawed to pieces when I finally found it. At least it saves me having to try finish the thing...

My lops have an old newspaper in a carrier that they use as a digging box.

Well. It's usually in the carrier.

_IGP1133-vi.jpg

My lops have an old newspaper in a carrier that they use as a digging box.

Well. It's usually in the carrier.

_IGP1133-vi.jpg

i have tried him out on newspaper but being the bunny he is he eats it dont know why when hes got some much hay and other stuff to get. when i do give him it its only like one sheet at a time. if he was a good sensible rabbit how could have it whenevr he wanted to but hes always had to be a pain in the butt.

by the way this bunny is very quite i want one like it :love:

If you mean Mischa he isn't quiet! He's spent all morning trying to get in my bag (and has chewed the zip) because there was two pellets in there and I can hear him up to something again now :roll:

If you mean Mischa he isn't quiet! He's spent all morning trying to get in my bag (and has chewed the zip) because there was two pellets in there and I can hear him up to something again now :roll:

:lol:

I can hear Biscuit too. Can you guess what he's doing? :lol: :roll:

Back