• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Rabbits- Gloucester area

Starlight

Warren Veteran
If anyone in the area could help, or could contact them with alternatives, please pm me for the link.

I feel so useless whenever this happens, I'm always too far away to help.

It's a shame too because I have two 5ft double tier hutches and two runs going spare, not perfect but it would be okay to foster for a while.

I contacted the seller, informing them of a local rescue. They asked for details, which I gave. This listing was taken off ebay hours later. They havent contacted me since (I offered to pick them up and transport them, if they wanted). Hopefully, they found it to safety, I will email the seller again tonight.

I contacted the seller, informing them of a local rescue. They asked for details, which I gave. This listing was taken off ebay hours later. They havent contacted me since (I offered to pick them up and transport them, if they wanted). Hopefully, they found it to safety, I will email the seller again tonight.

Yey well done you, hope they took them to a rescue. :) Which rescue was it? If they have a website, the rabbits might be on it?

I gave them a link to Alices rescue (windwhistle). Alice does not put rabbits up on the website for several months, until they are adoptable, so they would not be online yet. I will ask her when I get to see her, but I am not holding my breath :(

Back