• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got nipped!

Jenson

Mama Doe
:shock:
I just gave Jenson an extra couple of pellets (because I'm soft) and he usually sniffs my hand to make sure I don't have any others, so I let him because he's usually so gentle, but he just nipped me :cry::shock:

So much for reading about bunny behaviour this evening, he's never done it before and now my brain is confused. I can't read his lop ears and apparently they don't like their back or rear quarters stroked and he happily sits and lets me do it.
:?
I know, this thread makes no sense, I'm just venting.

Thank you
It was just a nip, smarted rather than hurt. Usually he nudges my figures with his nose to check for more which is why I'm surprised :shock:

Just telling you who's boss- "Give me those pellets!" I'm sure it was just a naughty nip. Adonia used to do this to me if she wanted something and my cats bite me to get me out of bed to feed them each day: ) Nothing to worry about i'm sure- just a strengthening bond. Obviously knows your not going to bite back hehe. You have become a bunny! My buns do this too each other at times. A do as i say nip - Like " don't poo there - go in the litter tray nip" - some of them actually tell the others to be clean :)

Back