• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Beautiful Bunnies - Video

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
We have been playing around with our video camera and how to edit and my OH has put together this video, so I thought I would share.

The song is a little cheesy I guess, but I always sing it to my bunnies :oops: as they are just so beautiful to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8kttsp6YP8

thanks for watching - sorry for the shaky camera work & poor resolution. We need more practice, its just a first effort!

Awwwwwwwwwww ... thanks for sharing! They are beautiful indeed. Almost brought a wee tear to my eye, seeing them all so happy there. :love:

How did I miss this!, it's simply gorgeous, Muesli looks like he has settled in so well:love::love::love::love:

They are all gorgeous Helen

Thank you Theo! :D Muesli is such a happy easy-going bunny, despite his little problem :love::love: We are very lucky to have them all.

There's not much footage of Muesli on that video - it was our Christmas present so we need more practice! :D

I love it! :love: All your bunnies are gorgeous, I love it when the outdoor buns are getting their prezzies, the black bunny is so interested. :love:

Thank you :D:D He is a little interested guy, always wants a little nosey as to whats going on or what you might have in your hands that he can eat!! And for plenty of fuss! :love: We've got this well cute video somewhere of him on his hind legs doing a little dance, he's tip-tapping his hind legs, its sooo cute!!

Thank you :D:D He is a little interested guy, always wants a little nosey as to whats going on or what you might have in your hands that he can eat!! And for plenty of fuss! :love: We've got this well cute video somewhere of him on his hind legs doing a little dance, he's tip-tapping his hind legs, its sooo cute!!

aww if you find it, you have to share pleeeease??! :D

Back