• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fox Trying to Get into the Kitchen :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I feel sick :cry:

I have bashed on the door at it but it just stands there :cry:

Its calling now so I assume it's a vixen :?

:cry:

Hope your okay Jane *hugs* Doors can keep out foxes okay right? All your buns are inside i take it? x

Are all of your bunnies indoor Jane? If there are any outside can you bring them in?

I'd agree with chucking stuff out an upstaits window if you can or empty a bucket of water on it.

oh dear :cry: i hate foxes! like sarah said could you throw something soft at it? enough to scare it and make it not come back? good luck!

That sounds strange that it didnt run away.
I wonder if it is injured, or maybe it is half tame if other people have been hand feeding it.
Either way it sounds very unnerving.

:( So it certainly wouldn't be safe to have outdoor buns where you live ?
My main fear is foxes, I have never seen a fox where I live but I'm sure they are around here as we are not far from open fields.

No way.

I cant even have windows open downstairs as that is how a Fox got in and killed Ronan (Jack's Brother) :cry:

Scary :shock: Could you throw some water at it or something from an upstairs window? (sorry if thats a rubbish idea! :oops:)

Can you water pistle it?

I would suggest one of those stupid air horns or something but that would be more distressing to your buns more than anything else..... can you throw some water bombs out of a window above??

Probably being fed by one of you neighbours Jane :? I'd spray some water out of the window and shout, give it a fright and hopefully it will go elsewhere for food.

That sounds strange that it didnt run away.
I wonder if it is injured, or maybe it is half tame if other people have been hand feeding it.
Either way it sounds very unnerving.

Probably people feeding it. Its very common... some people even hand feed them....

Back