• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New year luck?!

cutebunny123

Young Bun
Two of my three rabbits came from the same place and are sisters.
Cocoa had a gunky eye and Jasmine had lumps near her nose But ever since 1st january the eye and lumps have been getting better. On the other hand I do think the lumps and "gunk" will come back. So...
Any ideas for what it was or could be?

Thanks,
Sophie:wave:

Has she seen a vet? Is she on any meds? Maybe they are working.

Always a good way to start the year though :)

I personally would be concerned by those symptoms, in bondmates/related rabbits, to be honest (or even in unrelated rabbits). We can't diagnose, we can only speculate, so ideally its better to consult a vet to find the true cause and then if they return you will know how best to treat them :)

They are NOT that serious and they have nearly gone they not bad!:shock:

i would say anything abnormal, should be checked by a vet, i dont think its about how serious somthing is, i would rather go to the vets earlyer then needed. Rabbit can go down hill quickly, would you not just want to make sure its nothing? give yourself a piece of mind?

Aren't lumps near the nose symptoms of myxi? I would be getting them checked out.

Back