• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Magic & Storm do the stairs

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
MagicStormm.jpg

Magicstormybum.jpg

Beige: You must learn to jump down from the steps like Dudley does. He can leap down from about the 4th stair up like a flying bullet.

Beige: You must learn to jump down from the steps like Dudley does. He can leap down from about the 4th stair up like a flying bullet.

Dudley: Yes dats right I love stair jumpings :D I love the breeze blowing under my earsies! Magic & Storm yous should start off with jumpings off the last stair then move up to the next one and so on. I now also does jumpings up the stairs to land on the landing its a bit harder and not quite as satisfying as jumping down. Dis is me practising from the second step :D

Dudley: Yes dats right I love stair jumpings :D I love the breeze blowing under my earsies! Magic & Storm yous should start off with jumpings off the last stair then move up to the next one and so on. I now also does jumpings up the stairs to land on the landing its a bit harder and not quite as satisfying as jumping down. Dis is me practising from the second step :D

Brilliant.

Back