• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your Mini Rex's

Lu_x

Mama Doe
Please can we see your mini rex's? Velcro is starting to think he's the only mini rex on the RU but I'm sure he's not. I'll get the ball rolling, here's Velcro-

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

Nope he's definately not! (although he is VERY handsome! :love::love::love:)

Indi
P1100727.jpg

Phoenix
P1090795.jpg

Kylo
P1080517.jpg

The Trio on a bad day! :shock::shock:
P1100557.jpg

Nope he's definately not! (although he is VERY handsome! :love::love::love:)

Indi
P1100727.jpg

Phoenix
P1090795.jpg

Kylo
P1080517.jpg

The Trio on a bad day! :shock::shock:
P1100557.jpg

OH MY WORD!! I'm inlove! They're awesome! They look like trouble in the last piccie! Velcro is so happy he has mini rex friends :D

Katie and Captain

Katie is the mummy and Captain one of her kits from a back to back litter - she was dumped on the Green Fields Rescue's doorstep emmaciated and pregnant. Not expected to live the night, she did and went on to a life with us. She and Captain were our first ever rescue buns.

Aug2010059.jpg

Aug2010061.jpg

Aug2010056.jpg

IMG_40292.jpg

Oooh it looks like fun! How does it work?

Basically the first level is a disk which has a knob in the middle of it, the bun slides the disk around to reveal the treat hidden in one of the holes.

The second level is the cups shown in the picture I posted and the bunny has to lift the cups out to reveal the treat.

The third level is the cups again but you fit a square cover in the middle and there's a gap in one side of the square, the bun has to slide the cup around and can only remove them on the side where the gap is on the square, the cups have to be removed to reveal the treat.

I have not had mine do level 3 yet but they love it so far. xx

Woodlouse has a lovely boy Roo too

And here he is:
specialspecialboy.jpg

This was when he first arrived here, in Dec 2008. It was love :love: at first sight for me!
DSC_0746.jpg

He's technically not a well bunny now, with abscesses in his lung and on his feet :( He is on continual medication and probably doesn't have long left :cry: ... but nobody has told him and he's still eating hay for England and binkying like a mad thing! :D

Back