• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain shed!

Just a quick q - it says shiplap tongue n groove? is this ok?

As i am sure i remember reading there are certain types to avoid as foxes can take them apart?

I am soooooooo tempted....I mean for that price you cant go wrong! I would be able to staple some mesh to the inside of the window and still gives me the option to open or close....

I want I want I want!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiplap / Tongue and Groove is the best type of wood you can get, although you will still get high quality and low quality ones. T&G means the wood planks are fitted together quite snuggly.

The other type that is common is overlap, this means the planks don't fit together but just overlap a bit. They disfigure more easily and are easier to bend and break apart.

T&G would be more resilient to foxes, but they could get into either eventually so it's important to keep them in good condition.

And yes, that is an excellent price.

Can anyone with Alice @ Windwhistle's mobile number please PM it to me - I said i'd buy her a shed if she boards my bunnies and this is an awesome idea.

It is a good price.

We got similar sheds a few years ago for £180, but they've now gone up to £240, so £190 is pretty good!

Oh noooo.... This temptation is not goooooood!:lol: We were looking at a few today (finding a veeeery nice 10x5 one for *coughsevenhundredquidcough*) but im never sure if 6x4 is big enough? Once theres a hidey hole/hutch/tray/toys etc in there...

I think im going to have to stay away from the laptop for a bit before i accidentally buy one!:roll::lol:

Back