• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet DASH!

hannah C

Alpha Buck
356374.jpg

thank you to everybody who gave advice on my thread the other day,we met dash today and he is perfect. his issues with dogs come about whilst been walked with other dogs in a pack setting this wont be a problem for us, and his small chilren issues come about because he tries to herd them up! again no problem he's lived with rabbits and never posed a problem to them but of corse wont be left unsupervised with mine!

he's really well trained, his recall and heel are fab, and he's so soppy and lovey!

we pick hm up thursday! i :love: him already

:love::love:
What a fab looking & sounding fellow.
Our cross breed lad herds children (& cats too! :lol:) but in a fairly low key way & tends to give up if they don't realise they are being herded!
Hope things go well with the transition to your home. :)

awww he is beautiful, my border collie is fantastic with all my animals, she even helps me put the rabbits away. Can't wait to see some more pictures of Dash:love::love::love:

aww he is beautiful :love::love: and I am glad that he is so perfect for you and doesn't have any problems that will affect him living with you :D

Hes gorgeous, I love Border Collies :love: One of the Border Collies I used to have used to herd the kids when they were playing footy in the garden, had to keep her in as sometimes she used to run in and give their ankles a nip :D

thank you! he's better in the fur! i have a good feeling about him, although he adores his owner so im preparing for a lot of pining

He is lovely, can you ask the owner to give you something with his smell on to help Dash to settle in with you.

He is lovely, can you ask the owner to give you something with his smell on to help Dash to settle in with you.

yeah i could do??? but I've read conflicting advise on the internet that says to just go cold turkey starting stright away with a new "alpha" right from opening the front door! aparently old items can draw it out a bit but im sooooooooo confused at the minute, i dont want him to be!

Back