• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel says

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
she is now a science selective bun and now happily shares her breakfast with locksley, now i have to make sure i get it right for 2bunnies all over again, i think they both eat there fair share though, she loves her food like he does :lol:

and last night i gave her 3 small slices of cabbage medley which she thoroughly enjoyed

003-1.jpg

bunnies love to share

006-3.jpg

She is lovely :love::love::love: Your mini lops sound like mine when it comes to food, they love eating. My two share the same piece of veg rather than taking one each from the bowl.

How did you do your changeover and how long did you spread it over?
I'm just about to do it with my mini lops and would like some advice :)

Squeeeee! :love:

Was she on different food before she came to live with you and Locksley?

yes she was on a different feed :wave: yesterday (last night) and this morning was first share night with locksley, well apart from locksley veggies and greens, she only had 3 pieces just to try her on

How did you do your changeover and how long did you spread it over?
I'm just about to do it with my mini lops and would like some advice :)

its best to gradually do it over a 2weeks period, and i gradually reduced the food originally on and increased a small amount at a time of the new food :wave:

Thanks.
I only got the buns today, will it be ok to start the changeover tomorrow?

how old are they, with mabel i waited about 5-6days and then started to change it, as to not unsettle her of what she was used to and being in a new home :wave:

They are 10 weeks.
I did wonder wether to wait a bit before starting the changeover period because of the stress of moving home.

Back