• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any rabbits in need of Rescue & Rehoming- PM me details please?

Ambience

Warren Veteran
I may have another place for a rabbit if there are any in need of rescue and rehoming.

Not 100% sure yet, just depends on the outcome of this woman coming through with her bunny this week. I've a feeling she might not.

Let me know if anyone is overflowing and in need of help?

I can't take many buns at the moment for re homing, just a limited amount until i get my new shed up.

Please Pm me. Can't promise anything - but as i rehome and get spaces available I'm happy to work with any other rescues with backlogs etc on waiting lists.

If you drop me details, I'll be happy to help as and when i can. I don't want to publically advertise my details anywhere, so please keep these private.

Thanks.

Where are you roughly hun? My mum found a stray on new years day. She is hoping someone claims it but if not it will be looking for a new home as she doesnt have space for more. Our local rescue is overflowing :(

Where are you roughly hun? My mum found a stray on new years day. She is hoping someone claims it but if not it will be looking for a new home as she doesnt have space for more. Our local rescue is overflowing :(

I'm in between Bradford and Leeds- if you pm me with your email address- I'll send you my full address if you need somewhere for her if she isn't claimed. Hope this helps :)

I know of a bun who is very at risk at the moment, male, unneutered, christmas present. I am happy to get him to you if you had room.

Also a breeder that Teflon's Shadow and I are aware of is getting rid of all her buns over 2 years old...

the list is endless..

I know of a bun who is very at risk at the moment, male, unneutered, christmas present. I am happy to get him to you if you had room.

Also a breeder that Teflon's Shadow and I are aware of is getting rid of all her buns over 2 years old...

the list is endless..

Thanks hun,

If you can pm me your email address I'll get in touch once I've sorted out some more space.

I am going back to my old house to pick up some extra hutches and runs i left there and bring them down here.

I'll let you know when i have something sorted.

the list is endless..

How many buns does the breeder have? I take it they are not breeding again then.

Hi Kath,

Just thought I'd let you know I'll be in touch with you on Thursday to let you know if i can take the stray in your mum found. If so would Tuesday next week be okay for you to come down and drop her off?

Thanks x

Back