• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

after 6 weeks apart

maggiebuns

Warren Scout
:) decided to let coco have a run round the house, they have been apart for 6 weeks, held my breath, got a broom in my hands, and to my suprise this is what happened 3 1/2 weeks post neutering :lol:
007.jpg

i was on tenderhooks, snuggles chased coco, but coco was binkying not bothered aboud being chased, both jumped in the hay box, then out of hay box and started grooming

009.jpg

then they shared a drink
004.jpg

so decided from now on they can meet each other supervised every day, each time spending a little longer together, hopefully one day they can stay together like they used to be :)

That looks promising!
Just a quick question; is this before or after neutering (I'm dutch and a bit confused by post neutering)

Do they have a cage where they should be living? And is this neutral ground? If so, maybe you could introduce them to the cage. Don't lock them up, but keep the options open for the buns to go in and out of the cage.

That looks promising!
Just a quick question; is this before or after neutering (I'm dutch and a bit confused by post neutering)

Do they have a cage where they should be living? And is this neutral ground? If so, maybe you could introduce them to the cage. Don't lock them up, but keep the options open for the buns to go in and out of the cage.

they were neutered 3 1/2 weeks ago, yes they have a cage each, coco lives downstairs and is only caged at night, snuggles lives upstairs again only caged at night. no it was not neutral ground it was the landing and my bedroom, where snuggles free ranges during the day.

I have very good hopes for these buns!
Especialy because it's not neutral ground and they accept each other so well.
Are you planning on house them together after they bound? And if so, where do you planned on getting them housed, upstairs or downstairs?

:) decided to let coco have a run round the house, they have been apart for 6 weeks, held my breath, got a broom in my hands, and to my suprise this is what happened 3 1/2 weeks post neutering :lol:
007.jpg

i was on tenderhooks, snuggles chased coco, but coco was binkying not bothered aboud being chased, both jumped in the hay box, then out of hay box and started grooming

009.jpg

then they shared a drink
004.jpg

so decided from now on they can meet each other supervised every day, each time spending a little longer together, hopefully one day they can stay together like they used to be :)

im sorry but i saw tghe pic of ur buns and one looks really like mine.
100514_092743.jpg

I have very good hopes for these buns!
Especialy because it's not neutral ground and they accept each other so well.
Are you planning on house them together after they bound? And if so, where do you planned on getting them housed, upstairs or downstairs?

:) they will still have their separte cages for now, but i will probs move snuggles downstairs with his cage, they are only caged at night and free range during the day :)

Back