• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wonderful news

Kipper

Mama Doe
After the passing of my poor Rosie 20/12/10 I went down to the NAWT & adopted a new wifey for Teddy.
It was my intention to bond him in with one of my other pairs but after 1 failure I didnt want to try again without getting expert help hopefully from a rescue. Unfortunately he has become quite withdrawn & unhappy without Rosie so we decided not to wait.
Ive found the most beautiful little bun for him. Shes a little BEW possibly a Nethie cross & is about 1 year old. I was so excited when I got home that I ws jumping up & down, hopefully Teddy will like her just as much as he did Rosie. Ive got to visit her a couple of more times & have a homecheck but Im hoping I will have her by next Saturday :D

Ah that's great :D Finegrs crossed for you that homecheck and bonding all go well and the two buns are snuggled up together in no time :D

Thanks I will post pics as soon as the little one settles in.

I just need to think of a name for her as the rescue have named her Nunu, whatever that means :roll:

Anyone any suggestions bearing in mind all my buns names in in kin or kins & Id like to keep that tradition.

Back