• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lollipop1982

Alpha Buck
Hi. im new to the forum

My name is Sam and i'm from nottinghamshire. I currently have 5 rabbits, i have 2 lionhead crosses called Saffi and alby and i have 3 dwarf lops called Fluffy No name, Joey and Peanut. I also have one dog called Bella.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Lovely to hear about your bunnies, and its always nice to see pictures, if you can :wave:

i will try and get some pictures but i think my buns are a little camera shy. they seem to run away when they see the camera Lol

p.s How do you all get the pictures in the square boxes

i will try and get some pictures but i think my buns are a little camera shy. they seem to run away when they see the camera Lol

p.s How do you all get the pictures in the square boxes

Do you mean the ones under our user names? Its called an avatar, if you go to User CP at the top in that green bar, then there should be something in there about it?

If you mean the things at the bottom of our posts, its a signature, and I dont know how you do those, someone had to do mine for me! :oops:

Hello all! I'm new as well, just signed up and will try to get some pictures of my cuties up on here soon - have 3, Bingo, Butterball and Babes :)

Back