• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pud Says....

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"I'm sat here underneath the kitchen table with hope that something tasty falls on the floor as I can hear chopping and there is a smell of carrot whiffy in the air"

1-1-11002.jpg

" While I am sat here starving I am giving my friend Stinky Pinky a good wash although if I don't get something to eat soon....I may eat Pinky"

1-1-11005.jpg

"Oh whoopi do a pice of measly tatty cabbage has just fell my way"

1-1-11007.jpg

"I've now moved position I can be easily seen here and I shall just give them the 'angelic bunny face' that's bound to work"

1-1-11010.jpg

"I don't believe it they are ignoring me again even my angelic bunny face isn't working"

1-1-11012.jpg

" Well that's it then I shall just sit here........and sulk "

1-1-11014.jpg

Hello Pud! :wave: I think you should come and live with me. ;):lol: Tell your mummy Cadbury says 'hello.'

Aww, Pud! :love: You're angelic little face is working on me! Come over here, I'll give you some carrots! ;)

Loving Stinky Pinky! :lol:

Aww Pud... Norty mummy!!! You come here... I wont starve you!!:love::love:
You let me know if mum Tucker goes for those chocolates!!!!!!!!
p.s. I think you should have your own email address so mum doesnt know what we are all saying;);)

Ah, I think he really wants the carrot!

(I spy a little hay basket with hay in it! They don't last here, I think they're Jenson's favourite, I don't even bother putting hay in anymore, he just tips it out and munches the basket :lol: )

Back