• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite ear position - warning could get controversial!!

What is your favourite ear position

• Uppy Eared

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Lop Eared

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Helicopter

Votes: 15 23.1%

• Total voters

weeble

I dont want to upset anyone with this but I have decided my favourite buns are uppy eared or helicopter. Just wondered what other peoples thoughts are?

think lops make them look more grumpy:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: See, now that's what I think I love so much about lops .... their little smooshy grumpy faces. :love::love::love:

I would say lops, but am also partial to a helicopter bun. :love::love::love:

As much as i love the "natural" up ears, I have voted for helicopter because they always make me smile.:D
I love my lop ear buns and their ears although, i would never actually choose that style:lol:

All ears! :D Got 3 sets of uppy ears and have had lops. No helicoptors, but I love them as well. I voted for helicoptors :D Bunny ears :love:

The other Fat Fluffs girls call me an "earist" cos all my 7 are uppies! :lol: I have nothing against lops, our Molly was a lop, but I do prefer uppies ;)

iv always liked my uppy ears :love: i can tell there emotions better and i love watching them pull there uppy ear down to wash them :love::love:

I haven't voted as I like all ears :lol::lol: I've had 4 bunnies in my life, 2 uppy ears and 2 lops, and have 1 of each right now. Rosie can be a lot more expressive with her uppy ears but when Ted is racing about with his loppy ears flapping up and down he looks really cute :love:

I don't care to be honest. I have lops by pure fate as I wasn't even looking for a rabbit when Frank arrived in my life. I do love Nethie's little pointy ears, but that could be because my first bunny when I was little was a Nethie.

I have always loved the smooshy faces of lopped bunnies, and the way their ears fly when they run, but I have actually only ever had uppy-eared buns (tho ky occasionally helicopters) so perhaps i am in denial! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think uppy ears look more natural, but I have both uppy eared rabbits and lops. As long as things are in proportion I don't really care how the ears are.

I think I prefer uppy ears because I see my lop-eared Roly trying to move his in the same way my uppy eared Honey can and he can't manage it the poor mite. :(

I like the way Honey turns her ears all around trying to pick up noises though.:lol:

I like expressive ears and you can get those in all types of ears. Summer was loppy eared but she pulled her ears forward over her eyes when she was thinking up mischief. I love how when Mooshy Face, Wish and Autumn run at me, all their ears bounce about, but I love how interested uppy ears make a bunny look, and also how its so easy to read them by their ear language.

So I say all :D

I like ears that haven't been 'mucked about' by human intervention so I voted for uppies! However, Pea's ears tend to lop when she's relaxing and I love her just as much. But out of choice, would always tend to go for uppies. Just out of interest, my bunny-savvy vet says he sees far, far more dental and ear problems in lops. Interestingly, Pea, the only lop I've ever had, is the only one of my buns to have suffered a tooth root abscess :(.

Last edited:
Back