• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my lot today

weeble

Albert wasnt too sure about going out
DSCN0072.jpg

He was far more interested in what I was doing
DSCN0073.jpg

But once out it was great :D
DSCN0076.jpg

DSCN0075.jpg

The other 4 were in their run watching
DSCN0070.jpg

DSCN0071.jpg

We don't see nearly enough of your buns! :love::love::love: I would never be allowed to call a bunny 'Albert' as that's my Dad's name. There's another Albert on the Forum, emillee's I think. :love:

We don't see nearly enough of your buns! :love::love::love: I would never be allowed to call a bunny 'Albert' as that's my Dad's name. There's another Albert on the Forum, emillee's I think. :love:

Woodlouses husband pointed out that he needed to begin with A as I already had B C and D and with his curly white whiskers he looks like Uncle Albert.

Beige: Bella, where did Chloe come from? I think it's the first time I have ever seen her. Now I want 2 wives. I need a bigger condo, no I need to move into a shed. It will be perfect me in the middle with you and Chloe either side.
Diddley, diddley, dee two laydees, diddley, diddley dee two laydees and just one Beige-ee

Ahhhh lovely pictures, thanks for putting them up!! :love::love::love::love::love:

I love all your bunnies but I do particularly love your Dutches and one Dutchie in particular!! ;);) :love::love::love:

Beige: Bella, where did Chloe come from? I think it's the first time I have ever seen her. Now I want 2 wives. I need a bigger condo, no I need to move into a shed. It will be perfect me in the middle with you and Chloe either side.
Diddley, diddley, dee two laydees, diddley, diddley dee two laydees and just one Beige-ee

Bella:Beige Chloe is my sister she has always been here she is a bit shyer than me though and doesnt keep still for pics. I think its because she knows that I am much prettier than her

Back