• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you were a rabbit...

I think id be a nethie dwarf because im small :lol: or maybe a dwarf cross like my casper just because id love the tuffty hair style :lol:

I would be a small, lady, mixed breed agouti just like my darling Tilly. She always seems so happy (except when she gets gassy tums, not for ages now, touch wood) bright and friendly, just as I aspire to be , but fail miserably most of the time.:oops:

I'd be a harlequin lop :) My experience of both has always been that they're rather fiesty with attitude :p I'd like to be like that if I got a nasty owner ;)

Hmm. Something grumpy and fond of her food. I'd be one of those lazy buns too who just chill out everywhere. And I'd keep grooming to a minimal! :lol:

I'd be a medium build with uppy ears, colour & sex don't matter, more that my breeding didn't cause health issues.

The most important thing to me would be how my owners provided lots of space to run around, a good diet, plenty of things to stimulate my brain, company, allowed me to be a rabbit, & showed me how to be so without messing up their "warren" (they call it a house).

Accurately, I'd be a large orange crossbreed lionhead lop with bits of hay stuck in my scruffy mop of hair. I'm a bit grumpy, but lovely when you get to know me. I suspect my owner is overfeeding me and they're having terrible trouble pairing me up. :lol:

However, I'd like to be a sleek black and tan belgian hare, but it ain't gonna happen. :lol:

I'd probably be my Honey actually. Nothing special in the looks dept, pernickity, never happy with the way my lad looks, bossy, lazy and no matter what I do I will never be slim.

Good God I've turned into Honey!:shock:

If i were a rabbit...

I would probably be a female lionhead, because i am small and have frizzy curly hair :roll: :lol:

I'd be an indoor French lop who was given free run of the house...

And I would hopefully also go quickly (a heart attack) rather than suffering endlessly.

I would probably be my bunny Fay....very independent, feisty, she lets you know very clearly if she doesnt like something, doesnt suffer fools gladly (especially silly boy rabbits), always eating everything in sight, very loyal and loving, will do anything for those she loves, well-built, sometimes gets the wrong end of the stick, mischievous, cheeky and playful. Happy to let others take the limelight. Hates being trapped, knows her own mind.

My OH would be Kenco - gentle, dopey, faithful, loving, oh so trustful, but a little bit of a doofus :)lol::lol:) and always getting in the way :lol::lol:. And always grateful for tasty noms. Loves his woman more than anything! :lol::lol: (I hope).

I'd be a scruffy looking, slightly overweight Lionhead cross.
O/H, I think she'd be a French lop.

I sometimes play this mindgame when I'm bored at work - trying to decide what type of rabbit my colleagues would be.

netherland dwarf, as im tiny anyway and donlt weigh very much even at my healthiest weight, and because my sister used to say me and rosie where alike

Back