• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which of your bunnies did you gain in 2010?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I gained Wish and Mooshy Face; More by accident than design, and various other fosters or bunnies here to bond (Hazel-Flare, Fizz, Socks, Butterfly, Little, Hay Monster, Rex/Captain Caravan, Delboy, Rodders, Mowgli, Clover, Lily, Thistle, Perry, Edward, Harriet, Sugar).

What about you?

just realised...I didnt gain any:shock:
I had some past litter buns stay, and a friends bun stay though. Shaun was born in the last days of December...so I actually got to know him on 2010.

I gained my hamster Phoebe the begining of January 2010 Shes now a year old :love:

I gained George on my 18th Birthday; 21/04/2010 :love:

I got Nell and Hari:love::love::love:
Nell:
IMGP1330.jpg

Hari:
IMGP1328.jpg

Lovely Inca :love: our first adopted bunny from Honeybunnies & the reason I joined RU. What a special bunny she was and what an impact she has had on our lives :D Sadly our time with Inca was only short :cry:

Since Inca we've cared for foster bunnies: Hartley, Owen, Jester, Bouncer & Paw Paw :wave:

Bouncer & Paw-paw are still looking for their forever homes :love:

I gained my one and only rabbit, Zeke! He was born on the 1st January 2010! I can't blieve he's one!!! :love::love::love: I also gained Isabelle and Lucy the guinea pigs and Sadie the cat. I lost Pheobe the guinea pig in september 2010 too :cry:

KYLO!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Mad as a hatter, blind as a bat, face like a sack of spuds but I totally love him! Can't believe we've now gone over 6 months with no snuffles! :D He has finally learned how to come when whistled (even if he runs slightly squiffy!) and binkies all over the garden.

Beano and Gordon, both my bunnies! :love: Beano from a small cage in the garden centre and I had spare accomadation and knew how to care for rabbits so I bought her, I couldn't resist her lovely face! And Gordon who I adopted from honeybunnies as a friend for Beano (and I wanted him too!) :)

I got most of my pets in 2010 actually, I got my four frogs and my two rats :)

My two slightly 'older' bunnies - Kenco and Muesli, who are now paired with Fay and Starbuck respectively.

I love them to bits! :love:

We gained a cat called Willoughby who was unwanted but we have now successfully reunited with his original breeder who has his daughter and grandaughter, a cat called Polly who is a RSPCA rescue kitty.
Daisy the rabbit (RIP) who led us onto having Flare-Hazel (RIP),Clover,Perry,Dandelion,Bluebelle,Lily,Thistle and Daffodil.
Sorrow and tears at losing Daisy and Hazel far too soon but delight in seeing the rabbits that have come to share a home with us.Thanks mainly to a certain member on here who has helped and encouraged us with the rabbits.:p

Back