• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£2.97 bunny tunnels

rabbitmum

Mama Doe
:wave: been to asda yesterday and they had cat tunnels in their pet section for £2.97:shock:
we bought 2:D they are a great size although ...not too sure if they would be ok for a bigger bun???:?
get down there quick;)

:O I might tell mummy to take me to ASDA tonight ;) Haha! And Primark is too far away from us :( Silly Milton Keynes should have one where the old Sainsburies is!

Mylo got a green plastic tunnel for christmas from my mum and dad from asda, think they were reduced then. is that what its like?

they are collapsable wire wipeable fabric:D like the kids laundry basket things:D great if you are taking the buns away for a while as you can flat pack the tunnels:D

they are collapsable wire wipeable fabric:D like the kids laundry basket things:D great if you are taking the buns away for a while as you can flat pack the tunnels:D

ahh different to the one he got for christmas, but i know what u mean we have 2 of these but i cant ever get them tpo squash down!

Thanks for the tip - I'm off to Asda tomorrow to see if ours has any. Be nice to buy lots for the Hopper buns:D

I got a pink one for Pippa (kitten) as she kept playing in the buns' tunnel. She loves having one of her own - and even the older cats have been playing with it. I read on here somewhere to watch that buns don't chew the material and leave the wire sharp and exposed so will be keeping an eye on that but I thought they were great value - and the ball is still attached, so it must be stronger than I thought - Pippa can be quite destructive!

we got one of those before halloween or just after.

our little asda had em..but big one didnt and they didnt have em online.

theyre armitage cat tunnels with two balls on elastic at one end.

i have proof that a frenchie can use them...if only i could get this stupid netbook to recognise the memory card so i could post them up here...bertie even used to sleep in it. i got it for the kittens and the buns nicked it:lol:

when bertie got mad he weed up it to tell the kittens they were too noisy:lol:

my mum even got one for her bunny a few weeks ago before her radiotherapy started. we paid the £2 some:love:hing then too.

ive trodden on it bent it out of and ba:love:k into shape....onebun has:love: chewed the end so i can see wire but cant see any sharp bits.

karen hun its the waterlooville asda i got ours from;)

saying that i bet by now theyre all gone!

we got a purple one..when my mum went there it was either blue or yellow.

;)if a 5.4 something kg frenchie can use it.....:lol:

oooh they sound great!:D

Also- Asda have big fleeces for £2.50 too - they are big and really great! I cut one on half & made two so my sisters GP could have one each!:D

Saying this- there are also fleece blankets being made in Welfare section i think on RU - money for the rescues!:wave:

I was in asda today and saw them, they were folded up so I didn't notice them at first! They look good but I didn't get one as I've already got one like it. I got a cat litter tray for them for £2 something though :)

Back