• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does it mean ....... ?

Bitzy

Mama Doe
....... when a rabbit rubs her head on your hand - a bit like a cat would do?? Could she have been 'chinning' me?? And if so does that mean she's coming back later to 'get' me?? :shock: :lol:

Or could it be an affectionate thing?

Or is she just politely telling me to sod off? :lol:

Cheers, Jo xx

erm im not sure,my lil dude does this when he wants a fuss so i just presume its a love thing?chinning is classed as scent marking so shel be making your their property :lol:

erm im not sure,my lil dude does this when he wants a fuss so i just presume its a love thing?chinning is classed as scent marking so shel be making your their property :lol:

Thanks I had just been giving her a fuss when she did it so I wasn't sure if it was a 'more mummeh more' or a 'ok enough now, go' kinda thing! :lol:

I've seen Rascal chin things (like nearly everything new he comes into contact with) and his is definitely his chin ........ when Dizzi did it it was more like the side of her mouth/cheek.

xx

Yes thats what I thought, but I read somewhere that said it could also mean, 'I will come back and eat you later' !? :shock:

Back