• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stinky Garden - What to do?

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
My garden stinks! I think an animal is urinating around/over my playhouses at night and this morning I also noticed a poo on top of one of the hutches :(

Not sure if it is foxes or cats (there are lots of cats in this area) but wonder if there is anything I can do to stop this. It cant be pleasant for the bunnies having to smell this all the time. I cant stop the cats getting into the garden but is there a product I can buy to maybe spray the area? Assuming it is bunny safe of course?

Thanks.

:wave:
that get off spray is meant to be good you can buy it from pets at home its not cheap tho but also not sure if it works on cats :?

It's more likely to be foxes - Skye pees in our garden and it doesn't smell at all but you can smell foxes a mile off and it's vile. :mrgreen: I'm not sure if it's their pee or scent marking but it's awful. :mrgreen:

A fox used to poo on the roof of my bridge bunny's hutch too many years ago; cats are more likely to bury it.

As to stopping it, I'm not sure, sowwy. :(

Back