• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Rabbits- GETTING THEM ON SUNDAY!!!

My mum says I can take the rabbits!!! :D Only temporarily and as long as the seller will deliver to us. :) They will have to stay in their current hutches unfortunately but I will put the hutch in my large run so they have exercise. As long as they are in safe hands, which I guarentee they will be is what matters. :)

But... I will need someone to take them from me. I am in Brighouse West Yorkshire. I'm not sure if they are 2 singles or a bonded pair, if 2 singles, we may end up keeping one but no promises. Please can I have someone here as back up in case I don't keep them which I probably wont.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm so glad that your mum has said you can take the rabbits, I really hope the seller agrees to let you have them and can drop them off. Those hutches are disgusting :(

Like I said on the thread in general chat, I have a large hutch and run that is free at the moment so could take them whenever.

I do live quite far from where you are but maybe a bunny run could be sorted if no one else can take them from you.

pm me if you need any help.

I wish I lived closer and could help out if it was needed, I have an empty hutch and run at the moment.

My offer is still there, I can take (to foster) either or both if I need to.

The listing will have gone at some stage tomorrow but hopefully they will reply to offers of taking the rabbits with or without the hutches by then (or after the listing is removed).

Please take the hutches as well, so they can be smashed up once you dont need them. If you leave them they'll get sold and some other poor animal(s) will end up in them :(

Great job in helping them, hoping for a hoppy every after! :D

Heya, I have spoken to you by PM. I have a 6foot hutch single tier for now and a 6foot by 5foot run (custom made by my dad). Should you not be able to keep these buns permanently or should there be difficulty with the seller I will more than happily help and aid you. I could potentially offer these buns a forever home or just foster until I can rehome.:wave:

Mirfield is 2 minutes up my road, so the seller is easily accessible. x :wave:

Heya, I have spoken to you by PM. I have a 6foot hutch single tier for now and a 6foot by 5foot run (custom made by my dad). Should you not be able to keep these buns permanently or should there be difficulty with the seller I will more than happily help and aid you. I could potentially offer these buns a forever home or just foster until I can rehome.:wave:

Mirfield is 2 minutes up my road, so the seller is easily accessible. x :wave:

Thank you, so kind. :) If the rabbits aren't bonded, will you only be able to foster/rehome one? Not a problem as some other people have offered to take one or i may end up keeping one! :D

Back