• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

On Ebay!

sarahsarah

Warren Scout
I don't know if I am allowed to link to ebay but I'll risk it

(link removed sorry)

:-(

ETA:

If you are just coming to this thread can I please just say

**PLEASE DON'T REPORT THE LISTING**

When I posted this I was hoping someone would say they were able to get the rabbits, I should have thought first and put something about not reporting in case the listing is removed quickly, because if ebay remove it we may have no chance of helping the rabbits!

Last edited:
Links to ebay are not allowed....but poor buns! Do they mean what I think they do :shock:

I am to far away to help :(

OMG - this is horrible. I'm hoping someone can please help these poor bunnies, they do not look too good to me. Would a rescue be able to take them in that area?:( I would help a little financially if a rescue could. Oh please.

OMG - this is horrible. I'm hoping someone can please help these poor bunnies, they do not look too good to me. Would a rescue be able to take them in that area?:( I would help a little financially if a rescue could. Oh please.:(

Thats what i thought, ebay will remove them not allowed to sell. But then what will happen to the poor bunnys.

Some people:evil:

I worry if they are not rescued they will come to a very unfortunate end. Also if owner gets wind that they may be reported etc. then they may dispose of them.:cry:

Sorry, I didn't see the original thread as I don't often look in general chat.. My gut instict was also to NOT report it as then anything could happen to the poor old rabbits!

Oh please keep us informed if you get a reply, I feel so blinking useless. I can't believe some people. I know what I'd like to do to them!!!!!:(

I doubt I'll get a reply, on another thread someone has reported them apparently so I'm happy that the issue is being delt with. It needs to be.

Back