• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Another Thread I Said That I Dont Own a Hoover.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............. not entirely true !! Morse does a grand impression of a Dyson as he hoovers up his porridge !!

I took this pic of him this morning whilst he was having his extra breakfast :love:

002-42.jpg

Well, my hoover hasn't worked properly for a month or so due to hoovering up so much rabbit fluff/brick dust ........ won't get a new one for a few months until building work is finished, so house will have to be a mes 'til then .... rabbits only hoover up bits of food I notice! :wave:

:lol::lol::lol: Good job Morse! :love::love: Maybe you can join forces with *Lily's* Louie as he has got a cleaning company going!! :lol::lol:

Maybe I could borrow him to hoover up all the hay around my house which I have to pick up by hand or it blocks the vaccum cleaner. One Vac has already bit the dust due to a hay blockage I could not remove :roll:

Back