• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Webkath - Twinkle & Star (Video)

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
As requested here is a video of Twinkle and Star from today.

If you watch carefully you will notice how Twinkle pinches her treat, but Star doesnt even notice!!! Twinkle's so crafty and mischievous!! :lol:

Please excuse the mess of hay in their run!!! We need a good sweep up! Oh and the shaky camera - its brand new and we are still getting used to it! :oops:

I'm nosey too. :oops: I'm especially fond of Twinkle and Star because they were among the few bunnies I named correctly in the photo quiz. :lol:

I'm nosey too. :oops: I'm especially fond of Twinkle and Star because they were among the few bunnies I named correctly in the photo quiz. :lol:

Ahhh thats lovely! :D Well done you, most of our friends and families dont know which is which! :lol::lol::lol: I was quite impressed that most people on RU knew which way round they are! :D

Are they related or did you look for similar buns? I hate to say it but I first wanted dutchie because hence bella. So glad I did though :D

Are they related or did you look for similar buns? I hate to say it but I first wanted dutchie because hence bella. So glad I did though :D

Yes they are sisters :D They were our first bunnies and started all of this bunny malarky off!! :D When we first met them, they were so timid and skittish, they would barely come to sniff your hand - mind you, it was at the open day so there was a lot of noise and smells and different people going in to see them but they just totally captured my heart.

I'm not sure if Star might need a little diet come spring :oops: as I look at that video but not sure if its just her winter coat :oops:

Its amazing you were able to find your different buns then, did you look at different places for them? They are all gorgeous!

chloe and bella are from a byb when I didnt know any better I wasnt really looking for another bun but I came on here to learn and Dutchie appeared in RIN not long afterwards :D

chloe and bella are from a byb when I didnt know any better I wasnt really looking for another bun but I came on here to learn and Dutchie appeared in RIN not long afterwards :D

Well all 6 of them are absolutely gorgeous, they really are. Isnt it about time we had some new pics of all of them? ;)

How dare you?! :evil: Only joking :lol:, its a fair assumption to make - which way round did you think it was though?? :)

I wasn't sure, but before you posted 'Twinkle pinches her treat' I would have put her as the brother if pressed. :oops:

I wasn't sure, but before you posted 'Twinkle pinches her treat' I would have put her as the brother if pressed. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh yeah that makes sense!! :lol: Twinkle is the more mischievous and norty bun! :D I suppose maybe there are fewer girl - girl bonds perhaps anyway? I feel really lucky to have two sisters :oops:

Back