• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice re shed / hutch

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Im thining of buying one of the stupid smal hutches but to have the door off it to put inside the shed as an extra layer of warmth...what does anyone thing...would this work or just be a waste

If you could buy a second hand one then yes, taking the hutch 'off the market' would be a good thing. Buying it new though would support the manufacturers of bad hutches :?

If it's for indoors you could knock together something simple using cheap wood.

mine have one...the prefer sitting on it to inside it :lol:
IMG_7946.jpg

I have three ridiculously small hutches for inside shed/playhouses, I havent bought them though they were given to me. try to get one of freeads etc. :D

I thought about doing this too - they are using their small house though at the moment so am leaving it.

If you do buy a new one you could always put a note on it / email the seller to explain you're buying purely as a hideaway for a shed.

:wave: You could also use a cupboard / sideboard ...one with or without shelves & remove the doors...just make sure the wood is not treated in case they chew it loads...or a storage box and cut some holes in it for entrances/exits...and of course make sure the edges are not sharp!:D

thanks but 6ft would be too big , the shed is only 6x5
I am so jealpus of people with house bunnies, if I had the space I would so so so bring them in, With me being at work durng the day and now dark at night, I hardy get to see them, whereas house bunnies are like cats :(

Back