• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any advice i can give

breeze

Mama Doe
i know we not alout mention them really but theres an advert on preloved,a woman is giving away a male bun because he is so aggressive.shes said if she cant find an experienced home shel have him pts.does anyone have any advice i could send her?:)

He's probably not got enough space. He's probably bored, they probably come at him from above and not on his level. And he's probably not neutered.

If she wants to put him to sleep or rehome him it sounds like she's after a quick fix and taming him would not be quick and would not be cheap. Also he could be a she. :?

My advice would be ask her to ring a rescue or take him to Pets at Home at the very least. So he can at least have a chance.

Yes you can give her lots of advice. Start by informing her about the benefits of getting her bun neutered. You can also point her to this forum for more information.

Back