• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Tilly ........ just because!

Stephy

Alpha Buck
No point to this thread at all really, except that I wanted everyone to know how much I completely adore my little bunny Tilly. Some people on here will be familiar with her as an ex-myxi bunny. She is so special to me .... she really is the most friendly, pretty, active, inquisitive, mischievous, gorgeous little bunny ......... and that's it! :love: :love: (maybe I'm biased) :oops:

:wave: thank you, she is ..... I'm really quite rubbish with piccies, I haven't got any recent ones but if you look at the website below she looks exactly the same as in the last pic, with a little hairless nose! :love:

Thanks for the link. She is cute. I just read her story. Wow! What a fight she had on her hands to come back from that. The photos are so scary. She is one strong little bunny and seems to really be loved.

Thanks for the link. She is cute. I just read her story. Wow! What a fight she had on her hands to come back from that. The photos are so scary. She is one strong little bunny and seems to really be loved.

:) She really is :love: one special little girl.

Back