• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Remembrance - pictures post 19

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Myself, Tracy (rngpwelfare) and Lynne (Thumpersmum) are going up to the Burton Dassett Hills tonight and at 8pm will be lighting and letting off a very special Chinese Lantern

ChineseLanterns028x2.jpg

Lily-Hopeonhervetbed001x2.jpg

Will never forget you Lily-Hope and I wish I could have done more for you xx

We will also be letting of other lanterns for all the bunnies and furries that have gone to the bridge this year :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
That has just given me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes!!

I will never ever forget Lily-Hope Theo either, she was so special and the love you showed her was amazing.

I will be thinking of you at 8pm and I will light a candle then as well.

Thinking of you all as you miss and remember all the Bridge bunnies. Hugs to you all xxxx

I will be thinking of you tonight & beautiful Lily-Hope - I'm just so sorry she could stay with you longer :cry:

Thinking of all the bunnies at RB :cry: xxxx

((hugs)) to you all. Will be thinking of you and all the buns who have gone to the bridge in the past tonight at 8pm

She was a special girl.

We set off a lantern for my Grandpa yesterday, i just think they are a lovely way to remember loved ones.

This one is Lily-Hope's

064x2.jpg

This one is for all my hamsters and bunnies that have gone to the bridge this year

055x2.jpg

This one is for everyone else's furries that have gone to the bridge this year

059x2.jpg

And this one is for a special person who deserves much better

078x2.jpg

Oh Theo, that is so lovely. Wonderful pictures, it must have been very moving. I just love the idea of sending out your love and memories into the stars. A wonderful tribute xxx

Back