• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why would u do that scooter? bad rabbit.

shadow05

Mama Doe
right i decided to go get my rabbit a nice new litter tray as his old one was used when he got it and was pretty stained and chewed. brought the litter tray home put some new shavings in it, some nice hay over the top. and guess wat happens.

he suddenly decideds hes above litter trays and pees all over the hay in his nesting box which is a cardboard crisp box, and throws his litter tray around. :evil:

some times dont know why i bother.:roll:

I hat to say it but probably cos he's not neutered, I know you're saving up but until then he's likely to object to anything without his scent.

I hat to say it but probably cos he's not neutered, I know you're saving up but until then he's likely to object to anything without his scent.

I agree with this lady :wave: However, until he's neutered, just be extra good about putting his "mess" back into his litterbox. I know it's icky and annoying, but then the box will start to smell like him and he'll get the hint.

right i decided to go get my rabbit a nice new litter tray as his old one was used when he got it and was pretty stained and chewed. brought the litter tray home put some new shavings in it, some nice hay over the top. and guess wat happens.

he suddenly decideds hes above litter trays and pees all over the hay in his nesting box which is a cardboard crisp box, and throws his litter tray around. :evil:

some times dont know why i bother.:roll:

I think he was mad that it was his birthday 2 weeks ago and all he got was a new toilet.:lol::lol::lol:

lol he probably did get annoyed that he got a toilet for his birthday. hes got use to it now but hes peeing all in his pen now and im having to wash it constantly which normally i wouldnt mind but after a couple of secounds of putting it down he marks all over it, he also continues to keep digging so im at a loss of wat to do with him now until he gets neautered.

Has he been drinking?

Sometimes I miss the toilet after I have had a few :oops:... Unfortunately martlou won't clean up after me like she will after Rosie and Little Ted.:D

lol he probably did get annoyed that he got a toilet for his birthday. hes got use to it now but hes peeing all in his pen now and im having to wash it constantly which normally i wouldnt mind but after a couple of secounds of putting it down he marks all over it, he also continues to keep digging so im at a loss of wat to do with him now until he gets neautered.

As the owner of a JCBiscuit (my little mans nickname) i can confirm, even neutering may not stop the digging. Just so you know.

Re peeing all over the place, there really is nothing you can do until he's neutered. Litter training often goes out the window once hormones kick in.

Enjoy!

As the owner of a JCBiscuit (my little mans nickname) i can confirm, even neutering may not stop the digging. Just so you know.

Re peeing all over the place, there really is nothing you can do until he's neutered. Litter training often goes out the window once hormones kick in.

Enjoy!

he is litter trained but he likes to stray every so often i think. its probably him claming it as his. think im gonna have to get a bigger duvet cover and find a shower curtian for now. but because hes being like this i cant let him out. while im at collaqge i cant let him out either. will have to get something sorted for him.

Back