• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone please help

jenzel5

Mama Doe
I am about to spend £45 on the buns that I do not have :roll:
But I want to get my handsome boy the car bed sooo much but I HAVE to put an order through hay experts and so far that has come to £20 not including postage so actually it all comes to £50 including postage. My oh would kill me if I buy the bed for Dudley but I have been wanting to buy him a new bed for ages. Someone stop me!!!

I am about to spend £45 on the buns that I do not have :roll:
But I want to get my handsome boy the car bed sooo much but I HAVE to put an order through hay experts and so far that has come to £20 not including postage so actually it all comes to £50 including postage. My oh would kill me if I buy the bed for Dudley but I have been wanting to buy him a new bed for ages. Someone stop me!!!

No can do sorry! I'm sure he'd love a new bed :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously, if you haven't got it, just don't look at the page, and when you have got the cash you can get it and you'll feel really pleased with yourself that you waited until a more appropriate time.

No Dudley doesn't need the bed make him a cardboard one - is this helping :lol: I know what you mean when I want something for the buns I have to have it.

No Dudley doesn't need the bed make him a cardboard one - is this helping :lol: I know what you mean when I want something for the buns I have to have it.

I make my guys cardboard houses because Winni likes to attack them every now and again! :p And you can be more creative. All you need is some socks, or fleece or an old tshirt, some scissors and felt tips :D

:lol::lol: Some of you are NOT helping. The car bed will go on my CC so I can pay it off eventually :lol:;)
Just put my order through hay experts and I managed to get it down to £21 including postage. Dudleys new bed would be £20 plus postage £2.95. I think I am going to go for it, I have already waited a whole month! :lol:
Look how awsome it is

https://www.petsathome.com/webapp/w...1&productId=42682&summaryOnly=true&bct=basket

Dudley would look even more handsome in it! :love:

Love it. My lot would use it as a litter tray :roll:

Dudley will end up chewing it to pieces but he will enjoy it.

I will always remember when Hayden and Dudley got their very first bed. My mum got them it and I was so surprised by how much they loved it!

This is them when it was brand new

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0790.jpg

And then when they realised they could chew it but still loved it

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

How I miss Hayden, bless them!

Just realised, how young does my handsome boy look! :lol: That's it, I have got all soppy now so have got to buy it! :lol:

Back