• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No veg in the house...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
...well apart from cabbage and broccoli stalk and I don't like giving that cos it gives Mischa gas.

They'll be alright without fresh veg for one day right? My bed's going to get peed on again isn't it :? I wonder if any of the parsley we planted survived the snow :?

...well apart from cabbage and broccoli stalk and I don't like giving that cos it gives Mischa gas.

They'll be alright without fresh veg for one day right? My bed's going to get peed on again isn't it :? I wonder if any of the parsley we planted survived the snow :?

:lol: :lol:

Im sure they will be just fine for one night without veg, unlike your bed...:p

Yes that's fine. I picked some bits from the garden this morning and they turned their nose up:roll: I think your bed may get peed on in protest though :lol:

I'd go out and get some but no way anywhere's going to be open with fresh herbs today :? Oh well, least my other duvet's dry :lol:

Lol I'm sure they'll survive! But they probably won't like it! :lol:

My beloved is always worrying about our 'veggie-levels' - he never, ever worries about our food-stocks but he is always nagging me to get more veg for the animals. I just wish *he* was as enthusiastic about eating veg as they are lol.

There is a bit of grass but it's all a bit trodden down and manky looking. They don't get grass regularly so I'd rather not give them any just in case.

I've found a tiny bit of parsley and some thyme. The lops came over and enthusiastically ate the parsley, the lionheads just looked at me with their 'you've got to be kidding me' look. Smudge is eating some now though. Least the lions don't have access to my bed :lol:

Will get some dried stuff out later, that'll appease them (I hope). :lol:

Lol I'm sure they'll survive! But they probably won't like it! :lol:

My beloved is always worrying about our 'veggie-levels' - he never, ever worries about our food-stocks but he is always nagging me to get more veg for the animals. I just wish *he* was as enthusiastic about eating veg as they are lol.

:lol:

I did nag Mum to get some but she came back from Asda with a pot of basil and a pot of parsley yesterday and said this is all they've got. And all that went yesterday.

I hate winter, can't wait for spring and things to start growing again!

Back