• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rubys eye op and questions

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby seems to be doing ok, her eye is still swollen, but the stitches are fine and it seems to be healing well :)

Since the accident happened, i have kept the two separate but within sight of each other, they were separate without seeing each other whilst Ruby had the operation and then when she was back they were together (not properly) i have tried them together yesterday to which i separated, i left them overnight so they could see each other and tried them again today, Ruby is SOOO frightened that anytime Ben comes near, she runs off, he follows, she gets herself in such a panic, her breathing became really fast and i just had to separate them :(

I will keep them separate till Rubys eye has healed and she calms down, i will then try them again, but i really doubt they will go together again :cry:

Last edited:
I would not even think about attempting to rebond them until Ruby is completely healed. That looks like a very nasty wound :cry:

I'm not, but the more time they spend apart the less chance i have of them rebonding?

Not necessarily. If you try now you are far more likely to have serious problems than if you leave it for a few weeks. Then you will need to approach the reunion as you would an entirely new bonding.

Not necessarily. If you try now you are far more likely to have serious problems than if you leave it for a few weeks. Then you will need to approach the reunion as you would an entirely new bonding.

thankyou, yes thats what we have decided to do for now :)

Back