• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bananna Nesquik Bunny!!!!

beausaffie

Warren Scout
My poor bunny Beau just slipped backwards off my sofa and knocked a whole glass of bananna milkshake over himself and the carpet!

He is ok but is unimpressed about being covered in the milkshake. He ran off flicking his back legs out with the hump. Bless him!

Just hope it wont give him a tummy upset as hes licking himself frantically clean?

:lol: they do like banana milkshake. Id give him a quick rub down with a damp flannel just to be on the safe side

tee hee poor little man, mine are constantly slipping off the sofa :roll:

If I leave a drink on the floor bernard runs over and nudges it with his nose so that it spills everywhere :evil::lol: I only ever leave bottles on the floor now and noticed that Tilly did the same to a dr pepper bottle the other day :roll:

Think he should be fine licking himself but agree with Kipper, just rub him over with a towel, I'm sure he'll love that! :lol:

Aww poor guy! :lol: I'd probably give him a wash with a damp cloth.

Sounds like he'll smell of bananas for weeks :lol:

Back