• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ok Woodlands is back!!!!! Bunny snow action!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Its been ages since I have managed to post pics of my lovely four, this was them enjoying the snow!

Joey in speed mode.....
DSC01365.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

Hehe just love this picture of Tinkerbell at full pelt across the garden... well as fast as she gets!!! :love::lol:
DSC01374.jpg

Teddy... a little stunned to start with...
DSC01368.jpg

But he soon gets going...
DSC01372.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

DSC01387.jpg

DSC01392.jpg

This is Teddy charging towards me when I called him.....
DSC01402.jpg

and after some fuss off to find frozen apples again...
DSC01405.jpg

My little boy Dreamer :love:
DSC01376.jpg

DSC01378.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

Best buddies :love:
DSC01381.jpg

DSC01382.jpg

DSC01384.jpg

Tinks
DSC01383.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

Quick wash
DSC01388.jpg

Joey exploring the white wonderland
DSC01410.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

Ok time for nom noms, leafies and warm porridge.....
DSC01432.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

mummy does you av to takes piccies when i iz nomming?

DSC01436.jpg

oks well lets me compose me self then...
DSC01461.jpg

Got anything to say to RU Tinks???? nom nom nom nom nom
DSC01452.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

oh oh oh i iz gots snow ups me nose!!!!!
DSC01469.jpg

Betula decides its too cold for her... off back to her radiator indoors!
DSC01472.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wanting to see pics of your lot for ages :love::love::love::love:

I've never thought of giving them warm porridge. Do you just do it with water? Do they loves it?

Wow amazing pictures!! :love::love::love:

Betula definitely had the right idea, I think my cats went out for a grand total of 30 minutes the entire time we had the snow!!

You and they have been missed! :wave:

Seeing your four always makes me broody for more buns ... oh to have my own house and garden ...

I've been wanting to see pics of your lot for ages :love::love::love::love:

I've never thought of giving them warm porridge. Do you just do it with water? Do they loves it?

When the snow was here i gave it to them twice a week, normally boil the kettle and when i make my morning cup of tea pour it over a couple of handfuls of basic porridge oats (not quick cook ones) and then leave it for 20mins to cool down stirring it a couple of times, makesure it is just luke warm and then take it out, they like it mushy, not too watery and not too stodgey... lol oh god they are spoilt!!!! :lol: Teddy and Tinks loved it straight away, the other two took a few goes and now they jump up my legs for it!! :lol:

When the snow was here i gave it to them twice a week, normally boil the kettle and when i make my morning cup of tea pour it over a couple of handfuls of basic porridge oats (not quick cook ones) and then leave it for 20mins to cool down stirring it a couple of times, makesure it is just luke warm and then take it out, they like it mushy, not too watery and not too stodgey... lol oh god they are spoilt!!!! :lol: Teddy and Tinks loved it straight away, the other two took a few goes and now they jump up my legs for it!! :lol:

I know what my four will be getting soon :lol:

aww Ive missed seeing these 4, its so lovely to see Teddy so involved in the group - he looks like hes hugging Joey in the cold with his ear wrapped round him :love::love:

And Dreamer is as gorgous as ever - hes so photogenic he suits snowy / autumny pictures.

Glad they are all ok - as are my 4 phewww (I remember going through that trauma together x)

SQUEEEE!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

My mum loves Tinkerbell! It's so good to see them all together enjoying the snow!

ahhhhh they are so adorable. i no longer have a bunny since rocky passed away but i do love looking on RU just to get my fix of bunnies. :)

How strange,
cuz just yesterday I was thing about your....erm MY Teddy :lol:
and wondering where you all were.

Hope you're ok? xx

all your buns are beautiful but i do love teddy so much - i've missed him :love:... and you, obviously...:oops::lol:

Back