• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jingles - A Christmas Stray

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Jingles came into foster care a few days before Christmas after being found as a stray in a carpark in Walsall :( Hes a stunning little lad, and is so friendly. His photos dont show it, but hes actually a really small bun, no more than 1.5kg. He didnt eat anything but readigrass the first few days, he wont eat any veg, although he still get veg daily and he wont touch pellets... yet! Hes a very god hay eater though and he adores readigrass.

S7001850.jpg

S7001852.jpg

S7001842.jpg

S7001847.jpg

He will be looking for a forever home in a few weeks after vaccs and neutering :) xx

Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous little fellow. :love: So glad he is in safe hand, and hopefully with such a friendly temperament you will be able to find him a home quickly when he is ready. :)

Wow Becky he's a right little stunner! :love: xxx

My Hollie was a Christmas stray last year - (hence the name!) - she found her forever home with us very quickly, lucky girl! Here's hoping the same for Jingles xx :)

:love::love::love::love:

There's a bundle of mischief if ever I saw one

:love::love:

You are 100% right! :lol: Hes a little tinker. Hes certainly bought lots of smiles to the house over Christmas. Hes very trusting considering hes a stray, he will hop over and jump up our legs to be picked up :love: Although once up, he decides its time to get down again :lol: Hes a comical little bunny, i dont think he will be with us long :) xx

Oh he's gorgeous! :love: :love:
I will be looking for a husbun for Pie when I get back to the UK. Must say am very tempted! :D

Hes gorgeous & ever so clean.:love: Going by how clean his paws are I think hes a much loved pet, rather than an abandoned bun. Have posters been put up near where he was found?

Hes gorgeous & ever so clean.:love: Going by how clean his paws are I think hes a much loved pet, rather than an abandoned bun. Have posters been put up near where he was found?

His paws were black and he was totally yellow underneath when he arrived :? His claws were over an inch long. Hes been put on the RSPCA database for lost/found animals, hes on our branch facebook page and the local vets were made aware that we have him. We dont put posters up, we had 3 strays in 7 days over Christmas, being an RSPCA branch alot of the animals we get in are 'strays' sadly :(

Back