• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny savvy vet in mid Somerset please ASAP

Yes, I was going to suggest Bristol Animal Hospital too, but they are about 45 mins away from Gray and depending on the situation, that may not be ok for the bunny, but potentially he could call them and talk to them and if its too far, then see if they can recommend anyone nearer.

Our vets out of hours aren't answering.

Langford ill try shortly.

I'm worried about ginger as she's been sneezing bucket loads and its become white now :cry: only once but I need to speak to a vet who's bunny savvy.

:cry:

I don't really know whereabouts Gray is in Somerset :(

I wish we could help Graham :(

Maybe if you could tell us what is wrong someone may be able to offer some advise?

Try not to panic too much about that Gray, as long as she is ok in herself. Panicking won't help either of you. Yes, its not great, and she needs a vet, but if you can't get hold of one tonight and she is ok in herself then she should be fine until tomorrow. If she isn't ok in herself then obviously keep looking for someone.

**** Gray - i hope your vets will answer or someone can help with another vet.

ETA: can you ring another local vet for the emergency vet?

Try not to panic too much about that Gray, as long as she is ok in herself. Panicking won't help either of you. Yes, its not great, and she needs a vet, but if you can't get hold of one tonight and she is ok in herself then she should be fine until tomorrow. If she isn't ok in herself then obviously keep looking for someone.

Great advice! :thumb:

Our vets out of hours aren't answering.

Langford ill try shortly.

I'm worried about ginger as she's been sneezing bucket loads and its become white now :cry: only once but I need to speak to a vet who's bunny savvy.

:cry:

Sorry I didn't see this when I replied, grab the yellow pages and call all of the local surgeries to see if you can get hold of any, if you don;t know any that are particularily bunny savvy you might be able to find one this way??

Stay calm and try not to panic, lots of vibes, keep her warm and comfortable with plenty of fluids xxx

Sorry but I don't know who you usually use - is Blakes your normal surgery ? If not, they'll be worth a try I should think ;)

Got hold of my regular vets finally. They Echoed your post basically Sky.

She seems okay now. She just seemed to be getting really distressed with the sneezing but she's settled now and is in the hallway in the litter tray nomming with Biccy.

Just as I'm typing this she's done a HUGE binky.

I'm to take her back again on Tuesday. When my regular vet can see her and he's very rabbit savvy.

Hope shed okay.

Thanks to all who posted. Going to save those sites.

Back