• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser wasn't impressed ...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
... when I told him we were going out for the afternoon:

P1010402.jpg

... and he certainly doesn't like damp paws!

P1010403.jpg

So, he retired to his hutch and to crown his bad morning I caught him on camera grooming his pink blankie!

P1010400.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm impressed that you've done more than one pic in one go, tho :thumb:

Me too!!

He is a gorgeous bun, and I can't help thinking he looks a little like the bunny version of Elvis in the second pic!!! He looks like a bunny you just want to snuggle!! I love his hair and his sideburns!!! :love::lol:

Me too!!

He is a gorgeous bun, and I can't help thinking he looks a little like the bunny version of Elvis in the second pic!!! He looks like a bunny you just want to snuggle!! I love his hair and his sideburns!!! :love::lol:

That's what we like to hear - a visitor yestedray thought he was having 'a bad hair day!' :evil:

You told him you were going out, well don't you think you should have asked him rather than tell him.

He is a lovely bun:love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I made the mistake of bending down to stroke Bubbles once when she was doing the foot flick move and got muddy water sprayed all over my face. :lol::lol:

I made the mistake of bending down to stroke Bubbles once when she was doing the foot flick move and got muddy water sprayed all over my face. :lol::lol:

:lol: but better than a trodden in squishy cecotroph!! I keep finding bits in very odd places!!

Daisy: Awe a buck after my own heart who loves pink :love:

Dudley: Spenser my man yous mummy has done you an injustice us bucks all know that you wasn't grooming that pink blankie you was actually trying to lick the pinkness off!!!

:lol: but better than a trodden in squishy cecotroph!! I keep finding bits in very odd places!!

Daisy: Awe a buck after my own heart who loves pink :love:

Dudley: Spenser my man yous mummy has done you an injustice us bucks all know that you wasn't grooming that pink blankie you was actually trying to lick the pinkness off!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back