• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutches !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Does anyone know any website or places where I can get some good size hutchesm sheds or wendy houses that arent expensive ?/ Thanks :D

anything up to £150 at the most but the cheaper the beter :)

Hi - we got our shed from (( Van Gemerens )) - they are far cheaper than any of the other companies we rang. Not sure how far you are from Chesterfield but thought I'd mention them to you as you may find a shed works out as cheap as a hutch. :) x

Shed was a bit slow (we had to ring them and hassle them a little bit as they're so laid-back lol) but the quality is excellent and they even fitted a cat-flap for us free of charge - we provided the cat-flap obviously but they fitted it exactly where I asked them to with no problems.

Thank thats great :D I will check back to that site once they have the prices for the mini sheds up :L

I'd give them a ring - it's a just a small family-run company and the website's not that great lol. I don't think the site is regularly updated. They do have a selection of sheds on display at the Garden Centre itself - the display is obviously ancient but it does give you a good idea of size etc. They make sheds to order themselves so if you want an unsusual size it wouldn't be a problem. :wave: x

Back