• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do You Believe in Using Up 'Leftovers'?

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Ooooh think I might be starting my own contentious thread!!

Erm, leave the other thread to debating - just answer yes or no to this poll please, if you will. It is separate to the other poll, as it doesnt have an 'other' option, so if you voted in the other poll please vote again in this one! :wave:

ETA: Ignore this, there is no poll! :lol:

Last edited:
Whoops - got to add the poll - I am back on the leftover fizz from last night! :oops::lol::lol::lol:

This could all go so wrong!

ETA: it has gone all wrong - I dont think I can add a poll now can I? Or can I? Oh dear, I am an advertisement for teetotalism! :lol::lol:

Maybe this is a sign the subject should be left alone! :lol::lol:

POLL CLOSED! :lol::lol::lol:

Looove it - am sat here giggling!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm on the leftover 'pop' from last night too ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd try to help but I don't know how to add a poll either!! :oops::lol:

Plus I'm also on the left over pop from last night!! :lol:

Oh dear, disaster!!! Sorry everyone! :lol::lol::lol:

Was tempted to start another thread with a new poll in it but it'll just go wrong again and then it will just be made even worse!!!

LMAO at the new title!!!

Bubble and squeak is more like bubbles and squeaky laughter here!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: - Oh but this didn't half confuse me! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was thinking 'leftover what? leftover lettuce? is that bad? have I missed something?' - my mind converting this to something rabbity lol!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: -

*carries on eating leftover chocolates now her mind is at rest*

- Oh *Thank You!* - this thread has really made me chuckle!

Back