• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive inadvertantly bought a binky mat ! :p

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
I went into P@H after Christmas, to get some bird seed for my mums garden as she found a dead bird at the end of her garden on boxing day :(

Anyways, I bought a few Christmas things for the babies, as they were greatly reduced! I got a 'present' shaped bed and a 'cat lap matt' which is red and fluffy.......

Well.... Winter immediatly flopped on the matt, and Rimmi has been digging it and doing wee binkies !! :love::love::love:

Shame the camera battery was charging! :p

Aww :love: I bought one of those cat lap matts before Christmas, and my cats haven't moved since I got it :lol:

Aww :love: I bought one of those cat lap matts before Christmas, and my cats haven't moved since I got it :lol:

They're lovely and soft arent they? I dont usually buy from P@H but always go in to have a look at the animals, when I saw things being half price or less, I thought, why not? I mean, if I am going to support them as a chain, it may as well be when they are earning less money off me! :D

Back