• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Presents for my rabbits!

Tasmin's MOB

Mama Doe
As it is the sales and I will soon have three buns I thought it would be nice to splash out a bit and buy them some presents!!
(hopefully it will also prevent Tilly from chewing my carpets, tables, skirting boards and anything else she can sink her teeth into!)

1 x Trixie Wood Ball with Bell- 6 cm (diameter)
1 x Trixie Food Ball - 8 cm diameter
1 x Mr Woodfield Roll ‘n’ Fun Nibble Log
1 x Trixie Cotton Play Rope with Wood Blocks
1 x Trixie Hay Rack, Metal- Measurments: 22.5 x 16 x 6 cm
1 x Trixie Wicker Bridge for Small Pets- 10 x 22 cm
1 x Trixie Cuddle Bed- 38 x 31 cm
1 x JR Farm coarse feed- Meadow flowers 300 g
1 x Sunshine Small Pet Stone- Double Pack: 2 x 200 g
1 x JR Farm coarse feed- Parsley stalks 500 g
1 x Boredom Breaker Bunny Play Patch
1 x Nut Knot Nibbler Toy by Super Pet
1 x Rabbit Guinea Pig Play Toy Straw Vegetables - Pack of 2
1 x SuperPet Fun Wood Chews - Sports
1 x Naturals Fenugreek Crunchies 200g

I also ordered a 5 pack bale of stalky hay from dustfreehay which I have never used before but expect will be much better than the stuff I use at the moment (and probably much cheaper in the long run)

Do you think they will be alright with this??

they sound great:D but dont give them to them all at once ... give them one or two toys a day then take them away and give them another two... this keeps things fresh and they dont get bored;)

www.zooplus.co.uk - I have this voucher code to get 10% off aswell - 52C8-YDPQ-KLQ (you can use it too, valid until June)
and www.equinecaninefeline.com

I have two buns at the moment and will be getting another next week and hoping to bond them as a trio so will be swapping the toys around a lot so that they can smell each other on them and also make it more interesting to have different toys :D

www.zooplus.co.uk - I have this voucher code to get 10% off aswell - 52C8-YDPQ-KLQ (you can use it too, valid until June)
and [B]www.equinecaninefeline.com[/B]

I have two buns at the moment and will be getting another next week and hoping to bond them as a trio so will be swapping the toys around a lot so that they can smell each other on them and also make it more interesting to have different toys :D

I ordered from there on the 26th november, they took my money but my parcel has never arrived... I can't get hold of anyone, they don't answer their phones and haven't replied to my emails:(

I might have ordered a few things, under your insistance of course, from zooplus!

Is the new voucher for new customers only too?

Your buns are lucky :love:

I ordered from there on the 26th november, they took my money but my parcel has never arrived... I can't get hold of anyone, they don't answer their phones and haven't replied to my emails:(

Oh no!! Which site was it that you ordered from? Did you pay via paypal? If so you can raise a dispute and they will get your money back for you xx

Oh no!! Which site was it that you ordered from? Did you pay via paypal? If so you can raise a dispute and they will get your money back for you xx

Equinecaninefeline:( Just thought I would warn you in case your parcel didn't turn up either... and no I didn,t paid direct with my card:( I was so gutted! I've sent them emails that are getting prgressively angrier:oops: but I'm not getting any reply. When you phone their office it just rings and rings:( xx

Equinecaninefeline:( Just thought I would warn you in case your parcel didn't turn up either... and no I didn,t paid direct with my card:( I was so gutted! I've sent them emails that are getting prgressively angrier:oops: but I'm not getting any reply. When you phone their office it just rings and rings:( xx

:evil: how horrid!!! I hope you manage to get in touch with them and get your money back!! I will pm you and let you know if i receive the parcel xx

Back