• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poppy going on a diet.. is going to be difficult!

beccimarie

Mama Doe
As most of you know i have 2 buns, one is a dwarf cross lion head.. he is a healthy wieght a little bit under sometimes, he gets poorly with his teeth and now his snuffles and somtimes gets stasis too (poor old man) when he goes through one of these i have to give him whatever he fancys to get his appetite back! unfortunatly he loves poppy very much and while he is recovering she is with him (eating the food too!!) soo.. casper is a good wieght but poppy... is nearly over wieght :roll: so difficult for me as i cant seprate them.. but its not fair she suffers... so! i went out a brought another run.. for 2 hours a day i thought she could go in the run and just have hay and grass for 2 hours while casper stays in the other run with some pellets and veggies to keep his wieght up.. what do you think? id hate to seprate them but 2 hours a day should not be too bad.. iv got to do somthing to help poor poppy.. obviously she will still get a spring green in the morning with casper and one a night or some other veg and a table spoon of pellets but just give casper more when he is on his own for 2 hours.. any one got any better ideas?? :roll: really stuck :(

Back