• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eddie's Pot

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I bought some more fresh flowers to put in it today

002-41.jpg

001-38.jpg

I wish it were Eddie in there though...................... :cry: I miss his funny ways so much :cry:

It's a lovely tribute to him, tho.

I miss seeing pics of him in his pot - he always looked so proud of himself in there :love:

The new flowers look very pretty. I'm sure Eddie would be pleased that his pot is being so well looked after.:love:

jane thats soo sweet, maybe you could add different flowers for each season, and come easter put some bunny ornaments on it, the little ones you can buy in garden centres in spring, eddie would be soo proud

cas

What a lovely thought! I do miss pics of Eddie in his pot but that truly is a lovely tribute. xx

The flowers are beautiful, I still miss pictures and updates of Eddie but it's so nice to see he's remembered by so many people.:)

I am feeling really :cry: today.
Eddie had needed so much 'hands on' care for over two years, now all that remains is his pot :cry:

Sorry to be down beat, but today aint great.............. :cry:

<<<<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>

It is a lovely way to remember Eddie.:love:

Some days are just harder than others.:(

Back