• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much bigger is.......

molly35

Mama Doe
How much bigger is a flemish giant compared to a french lop? Having decided that I would like a 'large' rabbit I am carefully deciding what it is I am looking for. I have only met a limited amount of rabbits and most of them tend to be lionheads, dwarf lops or what I call 'normal' rabbits, so in other words small to medium sized.

Breed standards say conti's and british giants are heavier than Flemish Giants, Frenchies can be a little bit lighter than Flemish Giants. You'd be lucky to find one though, they're quite rare. If you're researching them remember the UK flemish giant is different to the US one, they come in a variety of different colours in the US, here they're only in steel grey

I've never seen a UK flemish on this forum

Last edited:
theres a shop in canterbury who sells "flemish giants"... not sure if it really does though:? have never been in there:cry: too many nasty ads in the window:cry:

Back